Sunday, July 17, 2011

Corner Shelf Shop - Recommended Website for Corner Shelving, Corner Cabinet and Corner Bookshelf

I've start my new website : http://cornershelfshop.com/

In this website, it provides my original articles, shopping gallery and reviews.

Since there are plenty of shop out there but most of them are just copied content. In my new site I'll try my best to create interesting, creative and research-oriented content. Of course, the article will be in-dept analysis if it's scientific. That's because science is my expert. However, I will try to write in other fields such as shopping and artistic as well.

There is also 'shelves reviews' section in the website. Since they are review, I can't write them if I cannot access the real product. Thus, if someone generous enough to send me the shelves it would be great.

On the 'products' section, there will be 2 modes, gallery view and list view. In the gallery view, the picture of the shelves will aligned up side by side. This mode allows you to take a glance and access the shelf that you're interested in. On the contrary, the list view provides both pictures and data.

If you're someone who is considering in buying corner shelves or just interest in its science, please take a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment